Sunday, January 16, 2011

TODAY is the first day of the rest of my life.

I just got home. Tonight I saw Black Swan with Xtina. I feel nauseated and uncomfs and uneasy and icky. The movie was intense.

When I first saw the trailer I was really excited to see it, and then I think just too much time went by and I don't see movies in the theater often so I wasn't super enthusiastic about going. However, I hadn't hung out with Xtina in a long time and she'd wanted to see it so I said yeah, let's do it.

Black Swan was a good movie. It was pretty and I love Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis but honestly I wish it'd gone a little more like this:



PORTLANDIA is a great show, the first episode is on hulu now and I watched it three times yesterday.



And I remember seeing my camera somewhere recently when looking for some paperwork ... Christmas decor pics soon I hope. Which reminds me we really should take the Christmas tree down soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment